View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2012, 18:48   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jagex - Ominously silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
incase u dont read other forums

before u go or before PA gets canceled, PLEASE do something decent with the upcoming round at least.. give remaining players something to do

/me directs appoco to "Alliance size" forums for the start
I'm not going to make a major change like that just after I made a previous chance that had such a bad impact last round Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaur View Post
services.stellardawn.com/m=forum_fo/forums.ws?83,84,14,119886
Jagex's recent announcement about "the decision to pause the development of Stellar Dawn for the time being." "12 jobs lost as studio reorganises to focus on RuneScape and Transformers Universe MMOs"

Jagex also left the board of Fen Research ltd.
stellardawncentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19153

I can see where this is going.
I had no idea about this! Makes things more interesting