Thread: Alliance Size
View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 21:18   #110
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
For the love of ****** - you really don't get it, do you?

Please explain to us all how smaller tags are going to reduce the elitism and dominance of the top tags - and how lots of small tags full of the "poorer" players are going to survive at the bottom of the pile.
I would myself, but theres another thread for that, full of comments and ideas.. also the reasons, why theres a portion of ppl in planetarion that think it helps.. enjoy

PS: u really dont get it, do you?
I made three attempts (on the first page of this thread) to get members of the "smaller tags faction" to engage in meaningful discussions on such issues as:
1/ What is the absolute minimum size for a functioning tag?
2/ Where will the players come from who are both able and willing to form and "run" the proposed new tags?
3/ Do we really want to discourage existing and former players by preventing them playing in tags of their choice?

... rather than simply repeating their "gut feelings" that we need to change something and that smaller tag sizes will somehow make things better.

No answers have been forthcoming - so I must take issue with your statement that you "would yourself". Still, I again invite you (and others) to address these points.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote