View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2018, 20:56   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Counted Score

Think you are going off topic butcher.

The people in 8:8 from the round just gone will be biased towards this but it is a solid idea.

Regardless of what truly happened with Firebird, 8 other people were unduly denied a hard fought win by actions that had nothing to do with them.

If 8 out of 9 counted then Sardaukar would have been our lowest scorer and would have counted once Firebird was deleted. As with his planet still there 8:8 had a 3.7 mill lead at tick stop. Sarduakar was 1.5 mill roughly behind Firebird so if it was 8 out of 9 then 8:8 would still have rightly won. The correct result would still have applied.

I personally see no downside to this proposal and it might entice elite bps to hold on to a n00b and allow them to gain invaluable experience in a competitive environment.

Win win to me
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote