View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2005, 15:41   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do you know anybody*

Given I'm really really prone to attempts to "look internet cool!", perhaps on the other hand I was just using a well known phrase to highlight your rather bad grammar? Wowee, I used a posting convention from another part of the internet. WOW!

I use posting conventions from here on other boards, but I don't see them complaining that I'm trying to look like a hipgroovester, do you?

Would you prefer it if I didn't use any other idioms? Of course, then we'll have to cut back on many parts of the lexicon, because there's obviously a fairly holistic relationship with other message boards, and GD is one of the less "creative" ones. I'd argue that we shouldn't, in fact, use English, and instead invent a language of our own, running on a forum of our own coding, which runs on our special operating system designed for a computer that uses a paradigm of data processing of our own devising, using synthesised materials based on hitherto undiscovered base particles.

Then we shall be free.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote