View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 12:03   #49
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who will finish on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Good point. However, if we are discussing "cowardly tactics" at what point does a large number of small planets working together to bring down a bigger planet become "cowardly" (particularly if they are below the targets bash limit or most of the members of his alliance) ?

If we are talking about attacking planets with lower capabilities than yourself, do we include amps and distorters?
By those standards, only people who never land can be called brave. When you attack someone who's smaller than you, you're a coward. If you fake someone who's dumber than you, you're a coward. If you team up with 4 others to gang up on a bigger target, you're a coward. If you attack a galaxy that is already out of ships to defend against you, you're a coward. If you're intentionally staying small to attack people you would otherwise not be able to hit, you're a coward.

It gets on my nerves when people make up rules for themselves, because they inevitably turn around and decry those who didn't get the memo. It's one of the more serious faults in human nature. I think X, so X must be true/right/just, so if you don't think X, you must be a terrible person. In PA, it also happens every time you do something no one has done before. Dead give-aways of excessive moralizing are when people start using phrases like "you're supposed to" or "you shouldn't".

Because here's the thing: we already have a set of rules, which explain which things are illegal, as well as a number of mechanics that make certain actions not just illegal, but impossible. Those are the only things that restrict our actions. Beyond that, if you want to win, all's fair in love and war. PA has plenty of both.

Quote:
Im not making a judgement about which of these tactics are acceptable or not.
I guess most of what I wrote above isn't actually a reply to you, then.

Oh well.

Quote:
I'm merely trying to lampoon Kaibas peculiar value system which some might argue (with much justification) is a "cowardly tactic" in itself.
That's a pretty subtle burn. I approve.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote