View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 09:16   #41
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: Who will finish on top?

ill contradict 1 ct officers voice by saying ND early round was CT's most hostile but he is right in saying it changed nd played well but crashed alot as usual which nd has to take into account that they know they will crash alot of score every round so thats why they did hit a top gal and 2 smaller gals as if my intel is not mistaken they had battlegroups this round taking a gal each etc and it worked very well for them ult deserve the win but if nd or ct win they deserve it also hell if apprime pulled a magic score boost out there arse they deserve it its been a very competitive round regardless been plenty of action from what i seen nd trying to change has been the nicest thing i seen in pa for along time

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote