View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2010, 08:54   #75
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Overall A Good Post
An open Question to all although I am interested in Loks responce.
Suggestions on how to resurrect the cluster alliances of old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Why alliances need private galaxies and a -1 defence ETA has always been beyond me,
Based on full eta research being done and current game mechanics
Not being restricted by alliance politics I.E. having planets ingal that can't defend each other to their respective alliances being at war (sure you can still defend via fleet page but expect displinary action from the alliance HCs ) is one reason.
Fi/Co incoming would not be able to get covered by alliance without Prelaunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That would change if PA were more of a global game.
Another open question to all.
Any suggestions on how to do this?

I know that if the game was not in English I would not have given PA a second look. My school boy German isn't great. Its great that they are folk in the PA community who can speak multiple languages.
(I'll admit I am green with envy )
It can restrict the potental to get new players outside of UK / USA / Down under as not everyone can speak English.

Having Multiple language support in game like going to Preferences > Account/Planet Settings then having some choices might help this.
Doesn't address IRC/Forums issues with non english use being a downside.