View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 03:03   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Student Accommodation

New Cross is definitely a dive, although you're not that likely to be stabbed there (compared to some). There's a reasonably large student population in the area, and a fair selection of places to drink in. It's also not "miles out" from anywhere, unless you're defining London as a ten foot box in Trafalgar Square.

The train from their to London Bridge is pretty quick and the East London Line although not as useful as the central lines takes you to bunch of trendyish places in Shoreditch, etc.

Having said that, I commuted through that area for three years and have been going through it occassionally for close to a decade now and I always find it a vaguely depressing place. It's got some of the same social problems as Brixton or Peckham but without the same charm/vibe. That's just personal bias though, outside my own self-defined parish I tend to see South London for what it is.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote