View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 13:52   #27
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Not that you can do a damn thing about it.
sure they can.. let them stay in protection for the rest of the round!!!
they just need to come up with a very good excuse when they are supposed to be forced out of vacation..

"but people are going to attack us, and we want to keep hiding :'/ "

Apprime brought this on themselves, or more truthfully, cardi/eksero/reese brought this on Apprime. People only wanted to hit 8:3 as they got a free shot at top gal and planets, atleast thats my understanding. When they went into vacation lead by cardi, people got annoyed with Apprime and took out their frustration on them.

And for the crap you're saying about VSN is just lame. SO RIGHT, WE'RE NOT GONNA ATTACK EACH OTHER. WE'RE JUST GONNA ROID ONE OF YOUR TOP PLANETS, I'M SURE THATS FINE WITH YOU..

cardi would have hit dimentus with every single fleet in Apprime if that was needed to get him #1, and he surely will now when he gets back from the beach with his newfound tan...

I really wonder how the mood is in Apprime, considering everyone in there have to take the fall because of the selfishness of 3 people..
I'd be pissed if it was me, but then again I'm not a lithbot, so I actually have my own opinions..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote