View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 13:49   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

This all happened for a few reasons. Primary among these was the fact that cardi, and apprime as a whole, went around and pissed off nearly every single person in the universe. NAPing DLR, the first real political move of the round (as it led to further co-operation), was a stagnatory move designed to secure Apprime. Speaking as someone in an alliance with only a few more players and in a much precarious base position (ie fortress galaxies) I felt this was a shit move. Then we had the targeting of Ascendancy and then ND. After that we had the mass waving of Vision's second biggest planet by apprime. And then we had apprime members telling anyone who would care to listen that although they were "okay" with VsN winning the round, and for the record I also heard a number of rumours that cardi was running around trying to find people who'd hit vsn with him, apprime would have the top planets. Finally we had the reaction to the planned attack on 8.3, cardi/reese/eksero go into vacation in a move that fairly obviously had little to do with vacation alongside cardi pming every single involved HC with both threats* that apprime would kill them with x, y and z other alliances if they didn't back out and help apprime hit whoever.

I actually had a conversation with cardi like 3 weeks ago where I told him that a fairly likely outcome of the amount of shit he was talking was the entire universe gang****ing either him, his galaxy, apprime or all 3. This has pretty much transpired. Personally I think it's well deserved. If you want to talk that much shit about everyone else you need to be able to back it up.

For the record the idea that cardi wouldn't have roided dmnts regardless if he was close with 1/2 days to go is laughable.

*Seriously, who the **** thinks this is a good way to run politics? I know for a fact that cardi pmed heimdall threatening to ptarget oddr after heimdall posted on AD and said that oddr had gotten incs off them.