View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2011, 23:20   #38
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Round 44 stats thread

Hi all, sorry for the delay. Santa and I (who are indeed doing the stats) have been 'missing' each other the past few days.

Yes, these are the stats. Please note that only targeting and initiative have been entered - the other stats will follow tonight or tomorrow. Use common sense to estimate what they're going to end up like - but don't hold us to anything.

Any feedback is welcome, such as Fr being 'over targeted'. I think they're strong regardless as they can hit anything together, but reducing it by one or two anti-ships might give a better feel to it.
Myself, I think De is the weakest of all (attack) classes at the moment. Anyone sees any small changes that would improve De?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote