View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 18:40   #106
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65 Ship Stats proposals

I did not like the set they were based upon so I am somewhat biased. And to be honest I still did not like this set, as I said initially about it it is rather rock paper scissors. judging by targets and aus a lot of people have developed very unbalanced fleets perhaps because of this. In my own case my fleet is basically phantoms and ghosts. However I think these have certainly been more successful than the set it was based on was - de is not overpowered as it was so there have been multiple good fleet options open.

The top 100 is pretty even; 24 ter, 23 zik, 21 etd, 19 xan, and 14 cats. This would seem to imply zik is a bit strong given it also has the least players. Cat might be a bit weak - but that may also be down to lots of cat players being scanners. It is perhaps notable that the top xan is below T20, but that might equally be down to the failure of alliances that included xan as a major component of their strategy (like p3n).

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote