View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2016, 10:27   #41
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You're very good at twisting things, I'll give you that.

Just to elaborate so others don't fall into Butch3r's sphere of influence, I already admitted that we had cheating within the Black Flag tag, and I went on to explain that We (ChronoX) cleaned up the cheating within the tag, and we went on to win two rounds without any multis/cousins within the tag. If you need 'proof', use http://beta.planetarion.com/history/history.php and cross check the rounds we won, you will find all planets within the tag were legit and weren't closed.

You've been on this vendetta for a while now (even before the accusations), and what exactly have you achieved? Now I'm going to be a little modest here, but we still had decent politics, we still played with a full tag and people who despised Black Flag still worked with us. In essence, you have only swayed a few users on the forums, which had no effect on our rank or achievements what-so-ever.

It's like with Apprime, they were infamous cheaters, yet they still won multiple rounds, had a full-tag and had pretty decent politics (probably the best politics).

So the moral of the story is; no-one cares so get off your high horse.

I don't think my comments are idiotic, but you're entitled to your opinions, I think I respond quite logically whereas you're infamous for spouting idiocy comments.

In conclusion; Did Black Flag have a bad reputation? Yes. Did it affect our politics and goals? No. Unlike most other alliances, at least we had the balls to challenge Ultores and not give them an easy win every round.

Good luck in NewDawn by the way.

Im not twisting things.
You are a cheater, BF were cheaters, and notorious liars.

"Oh yes we had numerous bots all the rounds before we won and the one after we won, but none the rounds that we won"
People can make up their own opinions wether to belive this is true or not, i obviously dont belive it.

"Yes BF used illegale scripts and scan bot, but since _WE_ belived it should be legal we used it anyway. If you disagreed with our views on _CHEATING_ we kicked you"
Even though you dont think something should be illegale does NOT make it legal.

No, not Everybody accepts cheaters, thinking BF could change was a mistake by BowS/CT who helped them win the rounds they did. For the community i apologize letting them down, some people dont change, and i was wrong to belive the bots was gone.
After the run in with Bram and his inc stats/constant mass newsscans of BF to prove you were lying about inc numbers, and the famous screenshot of this wich people have proved to be photoshopped realy tells me i cant, and shouldnt trust anything you ever say.

Yes, this game is in a very bad shape.
There is very few good HCs left, they will change their values on honesty and fair play of the game based on the situation.
CarDi has been caught cheating numerous times, that does not stop the likes of Ultores/Rogues to let him into their alliance or Adapts into CT, and im sure if you ever come back to the game you will be accepted somewhere aswell.
Yes i did leave the alliance i founded due to the others wanting to accept one of these individuals who goes down as "unwanted" individuals in my book.

Yes i joined ND, i do keep up my playing for my BPs sake. When this round is over im likely to consider your path to retirement as i have no obligitions left in the game.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote