View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2016, 04:00   #38
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65. Who wins?

You're very good at twisting things, I'll give you that.

Just to elaborate so others don't fall into Butch3r's sphere of influence, I already admitted that we had cheating within the Black Flag tag, and I went on to explain that We (ChronoX) cleaned up the cheating within the tag, and we went on to win two rounds without any multis/cousins within the tag. If you need 'proof', use http://beta.planetarion.com/history/history.php and cross check the rounds we won, you will find all planets within the tag were legit and weren't closed.

You've been on this vendetta for a while now (even before the accusations), and what exactly have you achieved? Now I'm going to be a little modest here, but we still had decent politics, we still played with a full tag and people who despised Black Flag still worked with us. In essence, you have only swayed a few users on the forums, which had no effect on our rank or achievements what-so-ever.

It's like with Apprime, they were infamous cheaters, yet they still won multiple rounds, had a full-tag and had pretty decent politics (probably the best politics).

So the moral of the story is; no-one cares so get off your high horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
And please just retire from the forum aswell, and spare me for all your lies and idiotic comments.
I don't think my comments are idiotic, but you're entitled to your opinions, I think I respond quite logically whereas you're infamous for spouting idiocy comments.

In conclusion; Did Black Flag have a bad reputation? Yes. Did it affect our politics and goals? No. Unlike most other alliances, at least we had the balls to challenge Ultores and not give them an easy win every round.

Good luck in NewDawn by the way.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote