View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2016, 18:59   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Out of curiosity, what do you hope to achieve by continuing to discuss these cheating accusations of me? I no longer play, and I won't play again in the future. This thread is subjected "R65", and I have no relevance to this round what-so-ever, so keep on topic or shut up.
Then be my guest to report it to the moderators, and tell them to split it into a new thread.
You were the one who started this whole discussion regarding past round cheating.
I just followed up on this, saying you are a liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Contrary to popular belief, there were no multis, cousins or whatnot operating within the Black Flag tag. There may have been some inside the tag 4-5 rounds ago, but the HC team (ChronoX) quickly rectified that problem, and if certain members did have multi afterwards, they weren't operating inside the tag. So unless you're calling ChronoX a cheater (he ran Internal Affairs), then I suggest you stop trying to be funny and concentrate on your own round.

I only hope that since my departure, all this toxic disgusting behaviour will stop because it's what makes people leave.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote