View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 17:39   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: VGA Planets - new game, looking for players

If you want to compare this with setting up a few games of Risk, it would be worth noting that at the time, Risk was a fairly popular way of wasting time when yapping on #forums, rather than asking people to play a different game many have never heard of.

The fact that whatever this game is, apparently doesn't conflict with the Internet-savvy, clued-up, kool and generally wikkid PA-playing-krew will allow this thread, and your account, to stay intact so people can make fun of you.

However, any more of your 'I AM SUPERIOR HEAR ME ROAR' crap, much editing will take place asking people to join in your four-way men-only suana sessions with hand lotion provided free.

Before you ask, Yes, I will do it and No, I won't respond to any of your PM complaints and lastly, No, I doubt JJ will care either.

Cya!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote