Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 05:55   #38
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: Game Tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowmando
would like to add an amendment to the previous tactic i posted (fleet catching) due to the new ship stats. Well as stated at the top the best kinds of fleet catch are ones where ziks steal the enemy ships. With the new stats zik have some ships (their DE) that actually have a lower eta than the ships they steal, this allows fleet catchs that can not be dodged (the JGP and recall counter) due to the ships not even needed to be ordered to launch until the enemy ships are on their way home. this means that this is only counterable buy massed defence.
While this is a good point, the counter as it stands still works some of the time, I'll make a note in the tactic, but I won't make a major change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowmando
Liquid Assets
Good addition, I'm not particularly fond of the name you've chosen, I'd prefer calling it 'Planet Defense Fund' or 'Reserve Fleet' or maybe 'On Demand Defense.' Anyone else got any other suggestions? If not I'll add it as is (with some editorial comments).
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote