View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 20:40   #306
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I don't think you understand evidence in pa. If I send pods at you, and they roid you, nobody can really prove with hard evidence that I farmed you. Maybe you just had your base on run and hide by mistake.

So when 15k co roids a 4.5k roid planet (who curiously enough got lots of def for later, bigger waves!), nobody can really prove it was intentional farming. Not even when it's two people doing it that have played with each other for many rounds and are known to be part of the same group. I mean, they could have had a falling out! And maybe the big planet was sleeping and unable to arrange def vs the might of 15k co!

You may not like it, and maybe it needs to change, but that's the current situation. And it's been that way for several rounds. Even obvious farm planets like Dworschi's don't get closed anymore, and he took it to the next level by initiated while having inc several times.
According to Mikee he was happy eskero was taking the roids and not the later waves, he woke up at eta 4 and could have built enough ranger to reduce the cap to 250 instead of 1000, but he didn't

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote