View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 12:03   #133
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: R19: The hall of shame

I find it a little sad that you blacklisting Chronox - you knew what you were getting when u let him in .

Personally i have found Chronox.
Open
Honest
Vociferous
Loyal
Not allways friendly and a bit touchy when it comes to his planets life.
Not easy to get on with at times, but if listened to amenable to arguement on an issue.
Hot headed and prone to anger when he sees things he thinks can be change.
A bit egotisitical.

But despite all this .. i like him :-)
he makes no pretence to be nice to you if he doesnt like you, he does not back stab u .. he does anything he does in your face and in public.

So blackball him ... but anyone thinking to take him in next round.. this is what u would get .. nothing more and nothing less than himself ..

ohh and btw .. hes an agressive and talented attacker who doesnt give an inch :-)

i would like to know what major stupidity is -

how many of us has overslept, gotten drunk and forgotten to launch...launched at wrong target, recalled wrong fleets etc etc ... all stupidities that are common .. hardly major.. and we all feel like dumb butts at the time .. but are hardly black ball actions

as for the others - i dont know them .. so i cant comment
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL

Last edited by Mistwraith; 13 Dec 2006 at 12:22.
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote