View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 16:59   #70
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Really? It looks like you are doing this entirely to yourselves through trying to defend the indefensible. If you had half a brain or an iota of leadership you would simply try to let the thread die on its own without constantly stirring it up again.
Far from trying to make people hate Denial - Ive been pointing out how pathetically poor their leadership is. A point you continue to make for me.
Who's trying to defend anyone? All I'm interested in is that facts are reported correctly, and idiots like you arent able to accuse/blame a collective of people incorrectly for the actions of single persons, which is all your posting is serving/attempting to do, especially when they are so full of emotion.

The rest of the post is irrelevant, great so u know something, its good that someone who actually knew what they were talking about was involved and that Cin/Fiery trusted u to discuss the case with you. But I bet they also trusted u to be adult about it and not to react so publically, shoving accusations and blame in the direction of Denial as a whole who by and large are also innocent victims here.