View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2011, 12:07   #41
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: It becomes quite amusing

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/abusive
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cheat

<paisley> question judge ... did your abusive mail gain you any sort of tactical advantage?
<Judge> nope
<Judge> none
<Judge> it was me having some fun
<paisley> cheers

clear definitions of cheating and abuse Can you demonstrate to me assassin how judge got a tactical advantage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Are you still going on? What cant you grasp?

I clearly shown you this:

C.As newer methods of cheating are discovered, you authorise us to interpret all data logged about your account towards detecting these methods. Actions which are deemed to be cheating are not restricted to the list given in these terms and conditions and may be added to at any time, and you authorise us to do so

No he isnt obliged to inform you of anything. He took your actions asoffencive/against the rules and implemented a change. This is stated on the signup page WHICH YOU agreed too.. its irrelivent if Ace has now changed the manual after, hes allowed to do so STATED QUITE CLEARLY in that section whch can be found ON THE SIGNUP PAGE! And he did inform you... you went to him and he told you. So again i fail to grasp what exactly your complaining about? Im pointing out Ace can adapt/change the rules how he sees fit, and thats his right.

Paisley i thought you would have a bit more inteligence then this. Although i agree Ace could of send out an ingame mail of the change the point still remains hes allowed to make this adjustment as i was when i implemented the support planet rule (which you were all for i might add) And in reply to your refference off 'was he cheating?' well its listed under 'misc' so to me that also falls under abuse which Judge was clearly doing.