View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2011, 10:45   #32
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: It becomes quite amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
As you stated these are no longer in the published EULA (i will take your word for it).

But for Ace to in fact change the rules in accordance with the above he is obliged to tell ALL the players about it, as you stated at 3 above.

He did not, he did not even tell me prior to my complaining about the sanction. I found out when i went to my mail page and saw a header saying I have been banned from using mail for the rest of the round.

"You have been banned from sending messages. The ban last for the remainder of the round."

The grammar is terrible, but that aside, that sanction was not published within the terms and conditions or within the rules and regulations in the manual at the time of the offence nor of the imposition of the sanction.

It is therefore unreasonable to apply it and it may also be in breach of consumer law (the sale of goods act)

Are you still going on? What cant you grasp?

I clearly shown you this:

C.As newer methods of cheating are discovered, you authorise us to interpret all data logged about your account towards detecting these methods. Actions which are deemed to be cheating are not restricted to the list given in these terms and conditions and may be added to at any time, and you authorise us to do so

No he isnt obliged to inform you of anything. He took your actions asoffencive/against the rules and implemented a change. This is stated on the signup page WHICH YOU agreed too.. its irrelivent if Ace has now changed the manual after, hes allowed to do so STATED QUITE CLEARLY in that section whch can be found ON THE SIGNUP PAGE! And he did inform you... you went to him and he told you. So again i fail to grasp what exactly your complaining about? Im pointing out Ace can adapt/change the rules how he sees fit, and thats his right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
does the abusive mail that judge sent constitutes as cheating?

Did anyone else receive notification ingame
I didn't sign up a planet as yet ... as I may late start
But I had asked around to see if there was any
I would also like to point out that the changes made to the .game manual
happened after the offence that judge made and penalty received

I am also looking through these links (I have also screen shot these in the event of editing) with interest
http://www.jagex.com/terms/terms.ws
http://game.planetarion.com/terms.pl

I am now looking into the sales of goods act
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1979/54
Paisley i thought you would have a bit more inteligence then this. Although i agree Ace could of send out an ingame mail of the change the point still remains hes allowed to make this adjustment as i was when i implemented the support planet rule (which you were all for i might add) And in reply to your refference off 'was he cheating?' well its listed under 'misc' so to me that also falls under abuse which Judge was clearly doing.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder