View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2011, 10:09   #26
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: It becomes quite amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Your point being? It still has nothing to do with the fact that Judge did something very offensive, and broke the rules. Instead of getting closed completely, he only got his pa mail privileges taken away from him. I dont see why an easier penalty than stipulated should be a cause of great anger.
It comes back to again questioning how competent are the MH(s) are.
1 way to have resolved this is ... "judge your actions merit closure, I can either close you or if you accept that we disable the ingame mail feature then I can aviod closing your account" Instead of this mockery of a cover up

Quote:
Also nevermind the fact that the manual is a tool for people to look up things and sometimes are hopelessly outdated, with a lot of things actually that has changed actually not written down in it.
There is a difference between updating a manual and attempting to cover your tracks... again it comes back to the above.

Quote:
When I as a support team member comes over a place where the manual doesnt fully cover or needs to be changed, I change it. Would you prefer that we didnt?
again refer to the above.