View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2008, 11:45   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Denial or STOOM FTW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
You sure it doesn't have anything to do with Universe rank? For e.g i suspect Denial/Stoom had more incs per night then the likes of F-Crew and VGN, thats my two cents, but sure, lack of political skills it is
It's based on a lot of things. I actually have this fascination with planet management based around minimising incoming. Being able to do this is a fantastic help to your alliance, more so than ever these days where incoming invariably ties down your entire fleet.