View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2008, 17:22   #57
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: Denial or STOOM FTW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
Oh my word what are you thinking? First of all lets start on how have Denial played the best round? they were in an early war allied with Nox against ND/jenova, except from that which died after about a week of fighting they have had a free run of roiding while not being hit, in fact their allies Nox got hit a lot more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
Wrong. If you want to compare incoming #'s after the round we certainly can. Any Denial member can tell you how much incs we have had though.
Ok Round is over. Now tell me again how we didnt get any incs...

We have received 5932 incoming hostile fleets
# Alliance Attacks
1 NewDawn 1366
2 STOOMTHEREVIVAL 1066
3 Jenova 733
4 Conspiracy 425
5 Tides of Fire 398
6 xVx 346
7 Orbit 274
8 Vengeance 250
9 Hidden Agenda 162
10 F-Crew 132

And we had no FC on us so this is "pure" incs not articificially inflated numbers do to over covering a FC. How many incs on you other allies? No where near I would assume, especially taking FC into account. All in all I'm pleased we had; new alliance, new players, new officers and new HC. We played well, our members withstood and incredible amount of incoming (good job guys!), and I look forward to next round. Well played everyone on both sides of the "war."

-Reese Denial HC