View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 14:00   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NK performs successful nuclear weapon test; World: "uh oh"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
How would you recommend this was achieved (keeping in mind this is one of the densest populated and most economically active regions on the planet)?
I'm not a military strategist so not really qualified to comment. Having said that, severe ariel bombing would probably be the best bet; I would hope that the locations of the most important military targets are known (and if they arent, you have to wonder what those involved in foreign intelligence have been doing for the last 10 years), so taking them out would probably be the best first step. Avoiding a retaliation on South Korea would be the primary consideration, and I dont know how feasible it would be to avoid this; its a tactical matter. Following this up by a threat to annihlate P'yŏngyang if the regime didnt step down within the next week also sounds like a good idea.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote