View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2014, 11:51   #83
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: r55 Stats debate thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
How can you know what kind of incommings CT has been facing?
I thought u wernt even playing this round
No i am not playing this round and i have quite clearly stated in the above post how i came to my conclusion. To have 1 day where an alliance lost the most roids of any alliance this round would show that defensively they are not some 1337 force. We know this of CT from past rounds anyway, CT HC's wont try and disprove this, their strength is in attack, always has been always will be.

Everyone can get quite a clear idea of where attacks have been going from looking at negative returns an alliance receives. I didnt claim to know exact numbers of incommings alliances have received on said days that they got negative returns but something which is quite clear is that if an alliance that is known for its defensive prowess like Ultores can get 11 days of negative returns and CT only have 6 then Ultores have had more CONCENTRATED incs than CT.

If CT had more than 100 incs (which i will use as a reasonable marker for excessive incommings) on one night they would never end up with positive roids. Nothing has happened in CT this round to sudenly turn them into some crack defensive unit, please stop trolling otherwise.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote