View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2007, 05:41   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Car: A Conclusion

In my town, a bunch of kids who didn't like the security guards in their rich, gated community, lured then into an area where they then set fire to two strips of gasoline soaked roadway, trapping the guards between two walls of flame. The little rascals then heaved molotov cocktails at the guards (one black and one asian) while shouting racial epithets at them.

The children were from rich families, two of them were the grandchildren of a billionaire. They were cited and released. Their names have not been released to the press but the press reported it as a "prank."

This was over two months ago and no charges have been filed yet as my office is still "investigating" the events. The kids admitted to it.

The guards have filed suit and an aquaintance of mine, who represents the two most prominent "pransters" talked to the press and said that they would not settle the case as the "boys" had caused no harm by their "prank." By this I assume he meant that the gurards had not be crisped in the fire.

I have taken to denying that I work for the District Attorney's Office and now am claiming to be a postman.