View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2009, 12:04   #23
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Changes to the ally system

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Afaik this is true also. In the past I've heard of people who this happened to complaining to PAteam, who would then give them a free exile. I also vaguely remember that they will no longer do this though.
It's highly annoying for galaxies who exile a player only for them to come back immediately, as well as players who pay to exile and end up back where they exiled from.

I'm not expecting a system which prevents you from going back to any galaxy you've exiled from, as you could obviously keep on exiling until you get a galaxy you choose. However there needs to be some basic code to stop you going straight back.

Sorry if it's a bit off-topic, but it's an issue which should've been sorted ages ago.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote