View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2011, 18:59   #18
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: RD 44 Predictions

ellooooooooooooo!

since 99,9% of my predictions happen i will try it again.

last round i predicted ultorrents to win, coz its their first round its easy to win if u have all the activs hardcore players. i predicted that ND CT would take action too late, i predicted ultorrents would join/use xvx and while xvx got gangbanged by ct/nd ULT napped ct/nd. Yes while xvx got hammered their only allie had a ceasefire with their enemies. True friendship. Didnt work out good and many xvx players complained about it and thanked me for the warnings.

this round well, ult is stained with how they treated their ally last round, and they know that winning the round as the newcomer alliance is pretty easy but the real test is the 2nd round.

ND CT wont underestimate them this round, but they are also competing each other and ult will prolly take advantage of that.
atm DWTFK is ult's flak (they allied ingame and follow ult's attacks), so they have enuff numbers to go to war with top 2. TGV APP are the smaller tags who are not yet part of the coming showdown between ND CT ULT + DWTSKFK.

it will be between ND CT who wins if they take out ult early, not late like last round. otherwise i predict ULT will be the winner, coz their activity hardcore players, their using of their "allies" and dividing ct/nd till its too late for them.

GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote