View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2010, 13:22   #82
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Planetarion Redesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
Example 1:
XP Gained = 2,000

Score increase is: 2,000 x 60 = 120,000

Resource equal to score: 120,000 x 100 = 12,000,000

Resource Distribution: 12,000,000 / 3 = 4,000,000 per resource.
So, lets look at this.. im a low ranked planet.

At the end of the round, if i hit any top player and i can still hit and cap any top player without defence.

I get 17.58k XP gain.
35160000 of each resource = 1054800 value gain.
Considering the fleet loss i'd get from hitting any top planet is around 800k value loss.

It would be a clusterf*** at the end of the round, as any rank 500-100 can launch solo on a top planet and they need defence for every single incoming or they'll lose the roids. It would be in effect, making no-one able to stop incomings from anyone, regardless of how much value they've built. A even worse version of ST stats for top players.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote