View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 21:09   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't understand what you mean by this. Do you mean that if there's a De -> Bs stealer, there may be no Bs class steal ships, except for those that steal into classes that all races that have steal ships can already steal into? Because that's silly.

Far more important is that races should only steal into classes that they themselves can build. For flak purposes.

I thought the same thing, until I reached the halfway point. Then suddenly all manner of insane freedom appeared. I mean, Agil/WpSp? Really?
The steal chain rule actually is one of the "rules" appoco points to stats mafia to explain, actually specificly you.
The reason is "pyramid" farming, or "chain" farming.
If etd have a FI that steals CO, and zik have a CO that can steal FI/FR/whatever, people will "abuse this to steal usefull ships".

The WP/Agility was actually something i suggested for a xmas round for nostalgia. Its basicly just a confusing damage/armor

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK