Thread: mz' R50 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2012, 16:35   #49
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: mz' R50 Stats

Ok. I just did a bunch of calcs. They were all 1-on-1 calcs, I haven't played around with alliance or gal defense.

Ter looks pretty balanced. Fairly hard to roid with, fairly hard to roid.

Cat gets roided by almost every fleet out there, and roids only 4. Cat Cr will get a 10% D/C boost later this weekend. Might nerf the Locust a bit. May also boost A/C by up to 10%.

Xan currently owns the shit out of everything. Only pure Cat Cr roids Xan Fi on equal values, and nothing roids the dual Xan fleet at the moment. Xan will get a 5-10% A/C and a 5-10% D/C nerf, at least, with more being a definite possibility later on.

I'm going to nerf the D/C of Zik's kill ships by about 10%. Beyond that, they look pretty balanced.

I will probably give Etd Cr a 10-15% boost to D/C and a 5-10% to A/C. Etd Fr will get a slighly lower boost than that.

(I will also look at Cat Co, Xan De and Zik Co, to see if I can boost those fleets in some way that doesn't boost the dual fleets for those races. If not, so be it, but if it is then I'd like to make all single roiding fleets setups viable.)

Oh, and as announced yesterday, I just switched the types on the Peacekeeper and the Arrowhead. I also reverted the change I made to the Peacekeeper earlier: 141 Arm -> 132 Arm, 143 Dmg -> 152 Dmg.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Nov 2012 at 16:47.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote