View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2011, 13:06   #65
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: It becomes quite amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
He needs a tactical advantage?
for it to be cheating, yes refer to the oxford dictionary links.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Hes abusing somone ingame, therefore hes breaching the rules.
Im not disputing/disgreeing/annoyed with judge being naughty.
Judge sent an abusive maiil ingame but for it to be cheating judge would need to get a tactical advantage for it to be classed as cheating.
I do not wish to make this a flame/troll fest
with respect assassin I need ask that you can confirm that you understand this difference with an answer to my previous post.

Next point

http://game.planetarion.com/manual.p...rn=58145929118

on the page that was edited after judge's "hearing" from the MH team

Abusive/Inappropriate in the game Messages, Fleetname(s), Galaxy Banner, Galaxy Name, in the game Forum Posts (Galaxy and Alliance), Message from Commander
Punishment 1st offence: Warn & Reset (if applicable).
Punishment 2nd offence: Warn & Reset (if applicable).
Punishment 3rd offence: Close (Another way of punishment might be introduced during or after this round)
Fleetnames will be reset and a ban will be set on changing them for X days (ban time will be set based on the nature of the name(s) )
[Same goes for the in game mail system, If you send out abusive mail(s) a ban will be set on sending mail(s) to other users for X days (ban time will be set based on the nature of the mail(s).]

the part that is in [] was added after judges hearing and not before/during.
as I have made across in previous posts.

This is what I disagree / am annoyed with.

http://game.planetarion.com/terms.pl
Miscellaneous cheating
C.As newer methods of cheating are discovered, you authorise us to interpret all data logged about your account towards detecting these methods. Actions which are deemed to be cheating are not restricted to the list given in these terms and conditions and may be added to at any time, and you authorise us to do so

if it is not cheating then it cant apply in judge's case.