View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2011, 12:41   #61
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: It becomes quite amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
It was not within the published rules of the game neither in the manual or in the User Agreement, hence the rule does not apply, publishing the "rule" elsewhere does not make it relevant nor enforceable.
the manual isnt the user agreement.
the user agreement allows them to set arbitrary punishments ( see above )

Quote:
That would be akin to getting a speeding ticket from a Police Officer after they changed the speed limit on a section of road.
Argumentum ad ridiculum

Quote:
It is hardly a whine, when I am pointing out the errors within the game manual and the way in which people engaged in policing the game seem to change the rules at will and apply sanctions against a player where they do not exist.
it is a whine, seriously. How many current and ex mh heads / pateam does it take to say you are wrong?

Quote:
I already said that there were cases that would warrant immediate closure.
and yet those cases arent listed explicitly either. You cant argue that there are cases where you dont have to list punishments before they are valid and cases that there are when it suits you.

Quote:
as for your opinion it hardly matters your a non player and a non admin, what you say is pretty much worthless as for closing me for a 1st offence and without warning, that would certainly land you in hot water.
Again, no. read my last post where i explain exactly how they can do anything they want.