Thread: france v brazil
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 16:03   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: france v brazil

Kaka isnt playing; France have too many players that float in and out of games (Ribery, Malouda) and players that seem to underperform on the big stage (Vieira).

Kaka is out for brazil which is obviously a loss for them, but it undermines what you're saying about the spaces left by ronaldinho/kaka. Emerson probably wont make it so itll be ze roberto and gilberto i think

Brazil havent always looked immense, but they'll have too much for a french side that could only come second in a group that contained togo, south korea, and switzerland.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote