Thread: Round 49 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2012, 16:32   #63
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 49 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I never liked 3 pod class stats.. If we're really going in that direction, just make all ships capable of capping like back in the early pax days

In the current beta ones, you have stuff like Ter FI that are totally useless anyway (multiple ships get free salvage from them).

Vshraak free steal on both ter and zik DE, pretty much forcing them to find a cath to team up with.. Xan BS seem very, very good. Both FR races are stopped by Razor's, which essentially becomes a ship like App's were last round and ziks are immune to FR incoming in the first place because mara's shoot before both anti BS ships in the FR roiding fleet (and both fire on BS as t2)

From my pov, the current set looks pretty shit for solo'ing unless you are emp, use Xan BS or Etd CR. More defensive than the past round for sure.

See im with you here that i really dont like the setup of these stats. I think although some people didnt like last rounds stats they idea behind them (more attacking, better for solo's) is the direction that PA stats should be going. These stats will make for a round that is dead by tick 500 because they push for activity, something which one particular alliance has in abundance and no one else does.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote