Thread: Pubs
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 14:34   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The trouble is that people want different things out of different pubs. I love the Free Press in Cambridge, for example, because it serves a reasonable selection of ales, has no mobiles and no smoking, ensuring it's the perfect spot for a bit of banter, but it gets ranked lower than some pubs I consider to be loud, crass and with a terrible selection of drinks.
Perfect example ->

Thursday night

Went out with housemates for a few birthday drinks. Since it was technically my celebration, I chose were to go, and we found lots of pubs like that above, and it was great. There was much conversation and fun.

Friday night

Went out in doncaster (yeah, shush) with one of my other housemates (who also has a birthday in the same week, 3 in 4 days it is), and the pubs we did were awful in my opinion, because they were too full, too loud, and generally annoying because you couldnt speak to anyone, and had to stand in a constantly shifting mass of people.
There wasn't much conversation. Or fun.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia