Thread: Petition
View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2014, 17:16   #18
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
We struggle to find someone to make a decent set of stats, what on earth makes you think we can find a competent mh leader or team??

I assume this basically is your application to be one yes??

I don't actually believe Ace does a bad job, I think his hands are tied on a lot of stuff and he gets no praise for anything he does so why frankly should he give a ****??

Zeke is completely right in what he says, the MH team is the least of our concerns right now..... Vision, investment and leadership from the PA team is.
No it was not my application to be one.

And in what sence does Ace do a good job, or did you mean his real job and not the role as MH leader? As i have no idea what he does for a living, but when it comes to his role as MH. Then i have yet to see an overall good or close to good performance from him. Please go in detail if you KNOW otherwise, it doesn't seem he has any interest in speaking for himself here.

And both you and Zeke are completly wrong imo, yes this game has other concerns... But the issue im bringing up is a VERY easy quick fix, and should had been done ages ago already. And will be a huge step in the right direction.

If you need to get paid for everything you do, then you are a greedy and selfish person. And i'm sure we have several people in this community still, that are neither and would volounteer if there was a possibility for it.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote