View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2015, 17:52   #97
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
It is not anything like as unfair as you paint it since asc is being hit by
Ult: 60
Rogues: 50
Penguins: 39
NewDawn: 41
HR: 37
Norse: 22
ODDR: 17
Thats 266.
Now you will correctly retort that this is not a 'block', indeed you could say that formally only Rogues and Ult are a 'side' however nor can the rest be dismissed as random incs since p3n and ND dropped NAPs to hit us, and the other 3 have hit us three days in succession.
A fully justified reprisal for all our shameless noob bashing to be sure, but it still has an effect on us losing roids regardless of the motivation. Therefore if you include Asc, who are not hitting ult in an organised way, as part of the block against ult, you have to conceed, that those who are hitting us repeatedly but not formally aligned have to be given equal billing!
And thus its all square and entirely fair.
I wasn't trying to make it look unfair. I simply responded to clouds who didn't believe blue_espers claim of 1 third of the universe. Hell, I even left out norse, cobra and other opportunist who officially they weren't part of the block hitting ult.

Such is the way of pa these days, just gang up with 1/3 of the universe vs a single alliances untill they're bled dry. It's not pretty and it's not that much fun if you're on the receiving end, but it's damn effective.
Kinda makes you miss "the good old days" of 2 actual blocks going head to head the entire round.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote