Thread: mz' R50 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 26 Nov 2012, 17:27   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: mz' R50 Stats

Moving the Wyvern's T2 to the Dragon wrecks Ter Bs, as it allows both the Drake and the Bolt Thrower to fire before it. Considering that Ter De is also not a great solo roiding fleet, I'm hesistant to make that change. I might make the Syren an anti-Bs ship instead, which would make it better than the Drake against Zik Bs. The only other alternative that I can see is making it a Frigate that fires at Cr, but my heart isn't really in it.

The Arrowhead will become an init 7 anti-De ship.

I'm also very tempted to switch the targets on the Rogue, and increase its D/C a bit to allow it to take on Drakes a bit better.

Unless someone comes up with a brilliant idea, I won't be changing the Tarantula or Tycoon, because I can't think of anything to do with them.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote