Thread: I wonder...
View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 20:36   #23
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You have prolly played a lot with the people in CT, and you know fairly well we are used to get hit down to the ground, and stand up again with a smile on our face.
Not the point; Elviz tends to get way more fleets than what he gives to an alliance. Contributions to the ally in other ways might justify this, otherwise I wouldn't want to play in CT.

Elviz cost CT a shot at #1 in r25 and sacrificed 35 other people's FR to help himself to top spot (Whilst his own FR roided smaller allies, hm.). A rational player would prefer his planet and his alliance to elviz' planet, so would be pissed off at flagshipping him.

This thread's based on the assumption that CT HC will support elviz and CT players will be rational. If the HC and the members agreed not to treat elviz specially, CT would do better - but I guess Game is assuming that won't happen.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote