View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 14:58   #5
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Corporate Whoring Materialistic Debt-Inducing Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go View Post
I have personally have no idea. I might get an electric razor because they seem ideal for a person who constantly gets irritation and cuts** but I've never owned one. Are they any good and are they expensive to use (i.e. when replacing the blades)?
I started shaving with an electric razor and I got irritation, I switched to another electric razor and I got irritation. I started using aftershave used after using an electric razor and I got irritation.
So then I switched to manual razorblades with shaving cream and I rarely get irritation now. So for some people electric razors are worse, did you try using other shaving cream and aftershaves?

edit: I might ask for a book or two this year, problem is I'm very picky regarding books. Is Lost Horizon worth owning?
I want books that make me think (I don't mean in a mystery way), philosophically and psychologically.

Last edited by Sharur; 4 Dec 2008 at 15:20.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote