View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 01:33   #149
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Yes Lokken because we live in a world where every things clear cut. Everythings a case of if's. You state for example in your post that doing it your way No one loses out but that very statement is based on the reverse of the very same if's I have used. The only difference is mine are rooted alot more in a real situation than yours.

1. No-one will lose out IF the planet doesn't know the fleets incoming
  2. No-one will lose out IF the galaxy hasn't seen and recorded the incoming
  3. No-one will lose out IF the incoming hasnt been reported to the alliance
  4. No-one will lose out IF the alliance doesnt have defence tools to arrange
  5. No-one will lose out IF everyone can be on for that hour before ticks start

#4 especially is a problem for your idea because lets be honest here 90% of alliances have external tools, its only the handful that use the ingame features exclusivly who dont
No I conceded that and said the minimum number of people lose out if they do it my way. On the other hand people go on about "it being procedure" while refusing point blank to discuss the merits of the method being used, and just want to deliberate in issues of unfairness so minor, they are trivial compared to what is currently proposed.

An extra suggestion is to recall all fleets that are ETA 5 and above to their target if we REALLY want, so they don't lose out from the remote possibility of not getting extra defence.