View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 09:11   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Well, from the sounds of it the best I can hope for is to have one computer on all the time, with the others sharing its connection, which is what I was afraid of.

So, I've decided to cancel my AOL connection, I'm still within the trial period so there's no cancelation fee. Can anyone recommend a good alternative?

A friend of mine recommended freedom2surf (www.f2s.com) which do seem cheap and have the bonus of not requiring a minimum 12 month contract. Though I get the feeling he only recommended them because he gets 10 pounds off his next bill if I sign up with them
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote