View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 16:23   #10
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: A call for the old PA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
You will have to excuse me for being a bit slow, but from reading this it sounds like you want everyone to put things about their pa history/pa friends. But the 'people' page on the wiki says:

Which kind of implies it's only the important players/ones that have contributed that should put things there.
Poeple can have different opinions on what a contribution is. In my opinion (and I wrote the stuff you quoted), anyone someone finds it important enough to write about can fit on there.

However, the People category is meant to be topical and by that follow the wiki's style (third person, neutral point of view). Which is what the text is trying to say. When writing about a person it should be about their contributions (they led Alliance X, were on PAteam, etc).
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote