View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:27   #6
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
Rumad, i've told you exactly what we're doing about this. I had intended to keep this between you and me, but it seems you want it to go public so i'll explain again.
Near the end of last round, the admins got together and devised a new set of rules for galaxy banners, as people were so readily bending the rules last round (especially with regards to how much you can 'show' before we delete a banner). This round, we've decided to be especially vigilant about these rules, but having not started the sweeps yet, we have only been responding to gal banners we've been pointed to - yours was one of them, and we found it unsuitable, so we reset it. Is there really need for all this? I've tried to sort it out with you privately, so i don't see why you have to try and darken PAteam's name (as you know as well as i do that there's nothing the boards seem to like more than an anti-PAteam bandwagon...)
Yes teh rules are fine - i am asking for the even application of those rules. If my th0ng pic is offensive ALL th0ng pics are probably offensive. I do not see any sort of consistency and I think you should have stable rules where usch judgements from people with double standards are not needed.

Was tehre a need for this? Yes I think so - and I will be reporting every th0ng pic I see in future. I am sorry to see planetarion come to this where a banner which has been placed as a link on these boards is unacceptable for in game.

Its laughable that you have removed a pic which compared to some of the gal banners of women kissing, protruding nipples or heaving breasts.

I think if you are to apply this sort of ruling then apply it across the board, not just to a pic which doesnt appeal to standards which you can justify.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote