View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2015, 09:36   #122
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nagging over tiny things thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
This happens occasionally even when the fleets page is loaded normally, without the intervention of the back button. It IS very annoying, especially when it happens 5 seconds before the tick. It's happened to me three times this round already, and I've confirmed that it's been happening to other alliance members too. Whatever the nonce implementation is, it's not working properly.

Consider this someone else reporting it!
not the place to report this. you'd think after the first time it happened you would have learned to take more time than 5 seconds to the tick tho. BTW it can also be the result of having multiple tabs open to the game. ie. you load the fleet page in one tab, then load any other page in another tab, and then use the tab with the fleet page to recall again.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote