View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 22:49   #242
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
I asked Sandvold and he said he considered us at war, so we went for a ptarget. Normally I would have had an argument with munks or the bcs and given you a day to strike back first but your unfounded accusations had really pissed me off so I abstained.
You think its strange that we approached you to hear what was going on? There is NO way you would have accepted that amount of incommings without thinking ptarget. No way. And yes, ofc we was mad since its not the first time p3ng have acted like this. Hence the reference to last round.

Quote:
No you have it wrong. GM wanted us to fight ult. We said we could not while fighting norse. So he said that he would talk to you to lay off us. He said your condition was that Munkee pm you so munkee tried that and you did not respond til the next day. At which point you said no nothing doing. I strongly suspect you and gm cooked it up so that we would be fighting both at once as it suited both of your interests.
Why on earth would fighting both at once suit both our interest??

Quote:
This seems to be ancient history but as I am sure I have been through before so far as we were concerned last round this had several possible outcomes which were good. A, you agree to hit app - not likely but not impossible. B, you lose ground to ult so that they can hit app. Ultimately neither happened. And we were labouring under the misapprehension that either ult or norse could hit app, at the time we did not know about your deals.
Haha, sorry for laughing. But YOU claim we create the wars, while I try to provide evidence for it to be wrong. Then its suddenly ancient history?

Quote:
What makes you think we want to win? That was very far from our plans for this round. Indeed I said to several people that we should seriously consider kicking people if we begin looking like contenders.
And it was not my plan. It was something come up between bcs and hcs. I dare say I had some input into it. It was as good as any other worthless plan we had. Can you please suggest a better one considering the terrible position we were in?
Ofc I dont think you can win. Every round you "take a munkee" and its all wasted. Honestly, I dont even know why you play the game.

Yes I can come with a suggestion, I allready have! Dont ptarget at t300! Thats how you get enemies.

For us its ok to fight p3ng. We have a history of fighting eachother. I just posted in this thread cause you said you needed to play better pols.