View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2010, 19:23   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Apprime & Imperia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
i have seen 5 out of the top 6 imperia planets say they didn't agree with the politics, so i doubt it was to their satisfaction
Many times the rank whores often don't shout about wanting their top planet o so very badly and thank god we napped the alliance most likely to roid us. Many times they manage to fool themselves about how dearly they would have loved a good war but fate just conspired against us.

It's like the people who somehow always manage to find a reason to quit an alliance that isn't doing well while denying it was about preserving their rank and it was just never meant to be.

Some of whom actually make their way back into that same alliance the next round when it looks like the strongest alliance again. Not that I'm naming any names here or anything...